A striking class focused on developing technique from the sweet science, boxing. Students will work on developing their punches, head movement, defensive techniques, and athleticism. Various drills incorporating focus mitts, cardio, bag work, and and a live training partner are designed to develop athletes in the sport of boxing. It is a contact class and the majority of the lessons will focus on partner work with occasional (optional) sparring.
- Athletic clothing (no denim, no buttons, no jewelry, no zippers)
- Boxing gloves (mandatory)
- Mouthpiece (mandatory)
- Hand Wraps (recommended)
- Someone trying to learn the technical aspects of Boxing
- Someone that is potentially considering fighting or is interested in sparring regularly.
- Someone that doesn’t like partner work
- Someone that does not want to get hit